- Rambling, hiking, mountain bikes: Our village, as well as our neighbouring ones, all have well maintained and signposted rambling routes.
- Bikes: We have bicycles you may borrow (you will have to sign a insurance disclaimer form) for local riding.
Most towns – the nearest being Chaumont and Amboise - and many châteaux now have bicycles to rent.
Chambord has excellent cycle tracks right though the forest and soon you will be able to cycle from Orleans all the way to Angers along the river Loire!
- Canoeing: On the River Loire, based in Amboise, kayaks and family-size canoes, various distances.
- Horse riding: 5 Kms away: trekking with Camargue and French Saddle horses. 10 kms away: pony club.
- Golf: 10 kms away: 18 hole golf course in Chouzy or a practice course in neaby Fleuray.
- Fishing: 3 kms in the River Loire, local rivers and on private lakes.
- Hot-air ballooning: 3 kms in the River Loire, local rivers and on private lakes.
- Tennis: 6 kms: the nearest courts are in Onzain.